Monday, June 20, 2016

Blogging From My Phone

On Saturday morning at 10 am in Japan I was getting my hair washed, trimmed, blow dried, and styled. 
AND on Saturday morning at 10 am I was going through Customs at the Vancouver International Airport. 

Time travel. It's a beautiful thing.

So, I am home, working on getting my sleep patterns sorted. 

Sadly, my laptop is also messed up. I took it over to Best Buy this afternoon for a diagnostic appointment. Hoping, if nothing else, they can save my travel pics. They weren't too optimistic; they thought, on first glance that my hard drive is the problem. So I've left it with God and The Geek Squad. If I'm meant to have access to those 2,000 photos, I will. If not? Well, I'll just be the saddest puppy in Surrey til I get over it. No one died; no one lost an eye. 

--------------
Three thing I'm Thankful For:

1. Saturday evening with Drew and Danica. So good to be home.
2. Long walk through the neighbourhood tonight. I did not sweat. The sun was warm, the breeze was cool; I was the perfect temperature. 
3. Longest day of the year ... SUMMER IS HERE!

1 comment:

ramblin'andie said...

This makes me very sad. I mean, the reason we travel is so we have something to put on our blogs, right?

I am praying that the Geek squad can work a miracle. And I'll talk to my husband about it tonight too.