Thursday, February 26, 2015

Randomness.

Seeing Chris Pine tear up at the Oscars got me in the feels.
I am completely unaccustomed to seeing raw emotion like that on a guy.
































~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Thrive Project.

A photographer took some pics of her friends over 40 and asked then what it meant to thrive.

Here is her blog, complete with photos and commentary. I LOVE THIS.

And one of the subjects wrote a little bit more about being over 40. And thriving.

To my friends over 40. This is your warning. I may hunt you down. Take your pic. And ask you about thriving.

:)

Seriously. HOW FUN WOULD THAT BE?




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





I am going to this concert next month. I am so excited. David Crowder. Matt Maher. Mercy Me. Gahhhhhh.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three Things I'm Thankful For;

1. Unexpected, mostly paid-for, long weekend in Seattle. With a friend.
2. So glad my new passport was delivered ahead of schedule.
3. My bangs be shorter. Thankful for a sister who squeezes in a trim, hours before she leaves on a Mexican vacation.

Shalom,
xo

No comments: