Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Blue Monday?

Apparently in some parts of the world it was Blue Monday today.

It was Book Club tonight. How can anyone be blue on Book Club night?
Haha.

We talked about Still Life with Crumbs which I loved, because, hello? I could SO identify with Rebecca Winter. On like, 17 levels.

:)


If you're a divorced, not-remarried, photographer, mother of a grown son(s), who had to move out of your home for financial reasons (and has had issues with raccoons in the attic and holes in the roof) and has a parent with dementia living in a care home... then read this book.

Also.
There's a love interest. Fifteen years younger.


~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three things I'm thankful for:

1. Friends who like to talk about books/story lines, life.

2. I slept a total of two hours last night. From 6 am - 8 am. (I was in bed by 2 and simply watched the clock advance four hours. With nothing to do, I spent a whole heck of a lotta time praying. If you crossed my mind, I prayed.) I am thankful that I stayed awake all day and am now going to re-set that silly internal clock and get a full 6 hours tonight. Unless of course, I don't. In which case, there will be much chatting with the Almighty again.

3. I am thankful that washing one's hair with Foaming Bath Gel does not cause baldness.


Shalom,
xo


No comments: