Friday, November 28, 2014

Flex

Her, at 4 pm today: Actually, you have TWO flex days left this year. You'll have to use one in November and one in December.

Me: There's only one work day left in November ...

Her: I guess you'll be taking tomorrow off, then?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, yes.
Unexpectedly, I will be taking Friday off.
I have no plans.
I am going no where.
And I have no one to do nothing with.

I am wasting my November Flex day JUST LIKE I DID LAST YEAR.
(Last year, in case you're not into clicking links, I ended up getting a mamogram , blood tests and an eyebrow threading.)

Funnily enough, I have a doctor's appointment for a complete physical, scheduled weeks ago, for late tomorrow afternoon. I am so not interested in 'wasting' a Flex day on an examining table. And, you know. Having, erhm, stuff done.

I'll probably get up early, just to cancel.
Because.

Shudder.


When I went back in the archives to Nov 2013 to find the post that I linked above I ended up reading about my November last year.
WHOA, I did a lot of walking. Last year? We had a lot of beautiful, clear nights. This has not been the case this year.

This year? In November? I've seen alot of movies:




















And read a few books:





















Which is why my bum is bigger this year than it was last year. 


Three things I'm thankful for:

1, An unexpected day off.
2. Advent. This Sunday. Kids are coming over to bake. 
3. He is bigger than.



Shalom friends. 
xo

No comments: