Saturday, November 15, 2014

Annnnd. Back to that Top Ten List:

Number 8:

I am loving this trip because it's been so diverse.

  • A few days in Disney. 
  • The wedding.
  • A couple days with Max.
  • These last days of doing nothing but hanging out at the pool, reading, watching movies. 
The perfect blend of busy and not. 

Number 9:

The Street Fair. A Thursday night tradition. 



































































































































On Thursday night we had Heather and Debbie over for supper, then we walked up to the Street Market. LOVE living this close to downtown. Love warm evenings in November when a person can walk around in shorts and a t-shirt.

Number 10:

I am so glad that I got 99.9% of all my work done before I left. I've been checking emails and To Do lists and everything's ticking along nicely. I bet no one even realizes I'm not there. A stress-free holiday in every sense of the word.  


Three things I'm thankful for:

1. Desert cities
2. Warm air
3. The internet


Shalom,
xo

No comments: