Saturday, July 26, 2014

Some Days ...

... Some days are just awesome.

EVEN IF YOU SEE A CRAPPY MOVIE - it's still a good day.

(I don't recommend Hercules.)
(Unless you think Daryl Johnson is cute. Then go see it.)
(Because you see alot of him in this flick. He wears a short leather skirt.)
(So. Legs.)
(Shudder.)

But in the end, for me, it's not about the movie. It's about the person I saw it with. It's the whole package. The dinner first. Or the coffee after. It's the conversation. It's the relationship. It's the shared experience. I am such a girl.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As predicted, Outlander news exploded all over my internet. Sam and Cait and Diana were on a panel this afternoon, plus there was an advance screening of the first episode this evening. This is a Big Deal if you're an Outlander fan.

Which, by the way, I am.

My bum was in Langley, but my heart was in San Diego.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three things I'm thankful for:

1. The sun is back. For AT LEAST 14 days. I am going to take my Flex Days even though I'm not going anywhere. I am going to spend those days off with pay HERE. In BC. In the sun.

2. Baby Powder

3. Answered prayer


Shalom,
xo



No comments: