Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Here we go again.

My home back is up for sale.

A professional stager and photographer will be by in the next 48 hours.
Another load of crap will have to be taken to the dump.
And a couple dozen more boxes of accumulated clutter must get moved to my mom's garage.
Weeds need to be pulled, flower boxes should be filled, blah, blah, blah.


And no.

No. I don't know where I'll move to.

I don't know.
I don't know.
I don't know.

Not much has changed since the last time I did this.

Deja vu.

Three things I'm thankful for:

1. Those lilacs my sister gave me on Sunday? SMELL GORGEOUS. Next house? Will have a lilac bush.

2. Advil. Holy Cow. Every single joint in my body is achy these days. You too? What is that all about?

3. Random Monday invite to see this:

And know what?
It was actually pretty good.
I liked it.
I'm thinking it might even be worth my while to read the book. Gasp.
If you don't mind reading a bunch of spoilers, Charlene wrote a great review here.


1 comment:

Tricia said...

If I lived closer, I would stage your's one of my favorite things to do, and Megan would photograph it. The uncertainty of not knowing where you will live is so stressful, I 'll be praying you find the perfect house with lilac bushes.