Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love you, sons of mine.

Clint, Max and Drew -
Oh goodness I love you.

Clint for being the oldest. And for being so very typically the oldest. You are responsible, hardworking, disciplined and principled. You look toward the future and you are a planner.

Max for being the middlest. And for being so very typcially the middle-child. You are relational, peace-loving, justice-seeking, and wise. You live fully in the moment, and live by the mantra Just For Today.

Drew for being the youngest. And for being so very typically the youngest. You are the fun-loving younger brother who has learned from his older brothers' mistakes, and been challenged by their successes. You are a traditionalist who does not embrace change; you look back at the past with longing and respect.

Each of you are unique. God has gifted you with different gifts and I am loving, absolutely LOVING watching you use them. Together, the three of you are a formidable force; The OBros. :)

It is my privilege and great joy to pray for you.

I am so thankful that God chose me to be your mom.

Happy Valentine's Day.
I love you.





Three things people I'm thankful for:

1. Clint
2. Max
3. Drew

No comments: