Friday, February 8, 2013

Every Inch of Me Aches

Three things I'm thankful for:

1. Nothing broke, even though everything feels 'off'.
2. The sun? Shone today. And it was still light out at 5:00 when I left for home. I heart February.
3. Drew and Brett were here for supper tonight. THREE DINNERS in a row with my boy. I feel like I won a lottery.
4. Coffee tonight with a friend that I haven't seen in 12 years. So good to catch up. We swapped life-stories. The older we get, the more interesting our lives become, no?
5. Its Thursday night! Did you celebrate? Why not?
6. I may die of embarrassment or get side-lined because of a head injury while travelling between floors - but I'm still thankful for this job.
7. I am thankful for advil.
8. I am thankful for my bed.
9. I am thankful for laughter. Because oh my goodness (ask Drew if you don't believe me) did I ever laugh while I was writing out my post about being a ninja-stair-faller. Thwap. Bump. Errgghm. Whoosh. Splat. It was shitty being the one bouncing off the marble steps, but seriously, how funny would it have been to watch.?
Hilarious, I tell you.
10. I am thankful that here in BC we have a holiday on Monday. YES, our first ever province-wide Family Day. Life is so much better when Christmas isn't looming. Hahaha.

No comments: