Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sweet. So very sweet.




Craft night.
We made things. Edible things.
And oh, my goodness - they turned out AWESOME.
Trish got the idea from a magazine article; made some for a shower, talked about it on facebook, and the next thing I know, I've got a table full of sugary goodness and a kitchen full of friends.

THIS is what we made. And it was easy.
Fool proof. Almost.
















It's a cupcake.
















Ten year olds can do this.
















Seriously. Don`t they look incredible?
















Little girl's birthday party? The decorating of them would be the best part of the party.
















Speaking from experience? The mini cupcakes are the way to go. You can just pop them in your mouth.
















But the regular sized ones are good for show. Dazzling.
















Janice's daughters showed their creative sides. So fun to watch them create masterpieces.






















I think I'd love to do this again.






















Three things I'm thankful for:


















1. My kitchen table.



















2. Birthday lunches at the Mongolie Grill















3. Friends who read magazines and try things.
















4. Rainy evenings.
















5. Kindness. Words of Affirmation. Encouragement. These are all good things.
















6. I'm also thankful for dishwashers.
















7. And bright colors.















8. Fields of dandi-lions















9. And as always, I'm thankful for forgiveness, grace and mercy.















10. And Drew. I'm thankful for Drew.
Along with his brothers.
















Shalom,


2 comments:

Rebekah Joy Plett said...

I should have hired YOU to do the cupcakes for my wedding!

Anonymous said...

The cupcakes look amazing! Linda