Monday, December 21, 2009

Craftiness

Back in November, I started to make some embossed cards for the Fundy Christmas Gala. They never got finished because things got derailed the next day; consequently they've been sitting in a craft drawer for the past few weeks. I pulled them out last Thursday and reworked them. Instead of making these sparkly wreaths into seasonal stationary, I gave them a new purpose.
I put an "If" question on the back of each one. And put them in one of my now vacated Christmas card boxes:
And we will use them on Christmas as conversation starters while we're eating:
(We did a practice run last Friday, and it was enlightening.) (And a little bit funny.)

Three things I'm thankful for:
1. Shopping is all done.
2. My Amazon order arrived today.
3. And the other gift I ordered will be ready for pick up on Wednesday.

Shalom,


1 comment:

Tricia said...

I love this idea!