Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It's snowing again

Will there be school tomorrow? Why can't schoolboards make the decision the night before so we can plan?
I know I have to, but will I go to work tomorrow?
Does Clint HAVE to go to Abbotsford? THAT'S a whole new level of worry...
Why did Drew's dentist appointment (tomorrow) (in Surrey) have to land on a bad weather day?
Why am I not frolicking outside?
Why can't Max hunker down AND JUST DO HIS BLOODY COURSE WORK?
Why is Drew so sarcastic?
Why is Clint so argumentative?
How come we're out of toilet paper?

Why am I so tired of this season?
Why can't I get motivated to use these 'shut in' evenings to decorate my house for Christmas? Will I even bother decorating for Christmas this year?


Why do I still feel so "blah"? I should have snapped out of it by now.
Because there is a time limit/expiry date on blahness and I'm sure I have exceeded it.

As promised, here is Clint's list of:
Qualities that would prevent someone from getting a date with me:
He's referring to my previous post -
Agrees with:
4. Too Much Makeup - connected with my #13
9. Facial Hair
10. Horse Lover - sell your horse, feed 40 starving ugandans for a year
11. Taller Than Me - just weird
19. Drinks Wine - at 19? ego trip.
20. Hugs Everyone - hugslut

My own:
3. Dad who wears biker or hot rodder T-shirts and/or smokes and/or has a toughguy attitude.
6. smoker - eww
4. takes black and white pictures of self looking pouty and trying to hide face like they didn't want the picture taken in the first place - BUT YOU TOOK IT!
7. has a myspace account - usually connected to #4
8. listens to only mainstream music - especially whatever is hot in the clubs RIGHT NOW.
9. goes to bed early and/or needs a lot of sleep - life's too short
13. overdresses at every occasion
14. doesn't like physical activity - common!
1. *addicted-and-proud-of-it!!!* coffee drinker. - unbelievable. just unbelievable
19. talks in thaaaAAAt type of tone. aka: the story that never climaxes.
20. technology-illiterate - embrace the future baby

He may be cute and quick witted.
But ask him to put 20 thoughts in numerical order and you've got chaos.

Max, as is appropriate for his laid back, I'll get to it later personality, spouted off some ideas quickly, but never wrote them down, nor finished his list.
Criteria for securing a date with him would include:
1. Having a head that is not balding
2. Being of royal descent
3. Having a love for cleaning up after him
4. Having at least a grade 6 education
5. Still having most of your teeth



Why oh why can't the school board decide tonight about school tomorrow?

Three things I'm thankful for:
1. The end of this month is only hours away.
2. I still have power despite the weather conditions.
3. Have I mentioned yet how very glad I am that my truck is parked in the garage. Because I am. Very happy.

Shalom,

1 comment:

raych said...

hugslut? HUGSLUT!?!?!? oh man, that's brilliant. that's like buying a new pair of shoes that will go with SO MANY of your sweaters! ah hahahaha. hugslut.